No
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: NicholasEco Reset?
Hi everyone, I'm just making this forum thread to get peoples opinion on starting this poll, The topic is Eco Reset, I personally don't think anyone would really mind this, and even Gemu and I have touched base and think It would be a great idea for new players once advertising starts up! Thanks everyone Smile

The following will take place if this poll passes:

• The Items within your Bank, Inventory, player, and the coins from your cash pouch, will be removed and emptied from the game.
  • You will keep your levels, your experience, and everything in your 'player information' tab. 
Tbh I wouldn't mind an entire account reset C:
(02-07-2018, 03:49 PM)Beth Wrote: Tbh I wouldn't mind an entire account reset C:

That will have to be for another poll, this one is only in regards to the actual economy being reset, rather than entire accounts.
As this has not been formally addressed, I'd just like to point this out: any remaining Pauper Points you have on your account will also be removed, as that is a feature that correlates with the economy.
Does that mean the eco reset is defo happening? If so it could be a good idea to give us nex items and other rare items so we can test them it before the full release so no bugs pop up later when people start getting next drops.

The G,
Whiterun
(03-02-2018, 12:09 PM)Whiterun Wrote: Does that mean the eco reset is defo happening? If so it could be a good idea to give us nex items and other rare items so we can test them it before the full release so no bugs pop up later when people start getting next drops.

The G,
Whiterun

As far as the poll is going, yes. There is no "definitely" about it though. When it comes close enough for beta's end, and the results are still similar, I will post a formal thread about this and will go ahead and make a shop of rare (end game) items that will be in-game in the future, or currently in game just extremely hard to get - such as Nex items.
(03-02-2018, 07:00 PM)Gemu Wrote: There is no "definitely" about it though.

We are definitely having an economy reset. Here's the information: https://www.pauperps.ml/community/showthread.php?tid=53

Locked.