Showthread and postbit
[Image: unknown.png]
Header for members
Footer with to the top button and custom scrollbar
Tabbed profiles
Awards system - view the awards page here!
New tabbed system!
Quite amazing work done recently, very impressed! It's nice to see the modernization of the forums.
I've now added a simple tabbed menu.
(06-16-2018, 07:40 PM)Gemu Wrote: Quite amazing work done recently, very impressed! It's nice to see the modernization of the forums.

@ Gemu quotes also work now.

and updated the OP with new awards update.
OOOOO: !!!!
I do not even know what to say! I said keep it up, you said you would, and you have been a lot. One thing I think would be cool if there was like a lil "transition" between content when you clicked a new tab. I also think the tab buttons could use a little bit of work. Idk why, it just doesn't "blend in" with the rest of the forum well. That is just my opinion though <3

What are you gunna use the rewards for? Like forum achievements, in game achievements, a mix of both? Or what?

I am very excited to see all dis work being done on both the website and da forums. And I especially like how you are doing it too! Our server is "Properly Unique", so let's make our forums too <3

Edited here:
Oh! Oh! And I think it would look better if the tabs were centered
(06-20-2018, 10:18 PM)Beth Wrote: OOOOO: !!!!
I do not even know what to say! I said keep it up, you said you would, and you have been a lot. One thing I think would be cool if there was like a lil "transition" between content when you clicked a new tab. I also think the tab buttons could use a little bit of work. Idk why, it just doesn't "blend in" with the rest of the forum well. That is just my opinion though <3

What are you gunna use the rewards for? Like forum achievements, in game achievements, a mix of both? Or what?

I am very excited to see all dis work being done on both the website and da forums. And I especially like how you are doing it too! Our server is "Properly Unique", so let's make our forums too <3

Edited here:
Oh! Oh! And I think it would look better if the tabs were centered

@Beth I can center them, but unsure how I could redesign them to fit more. If you have any suggestions, leave them. Not sure what the awards will be used for yet, would need to speak with Gemu about that. I'll attempt a javascript 'transition' that you mentioned too (not making any promises though) I always love feedback so please feel free to leave as much as you can so I can continue to work on the forums and improve them.
Well all the other buttons usually kind of "poke out", or have the appearance of that. Idk, maybe I'm just a fan of pretty borders :p

I think it would be great if the awards would be used for both forum and in-game achievements. Would cause incentive to use both maybe kinda
(06-20-2018, 10:30 PM)Beth Wrote: Well all the other buttons usually kind of "poke out", or have the appearance of that. Idk, maybe I'm just a fan of pretty borders :p

I think it would be great if the awards would be used for both forum and in-game achievements. Would cause incentive to use both maybe kinda

I'm definitely for that idea too. Depends on @ Gemu really and what he thinks. They could definitely be integrated.
Wow, yes. That's actually very cool. When I first read you tabbed the forums, I was a little worried. After I saw it, I actually thought it works pretty damn good.

As far as the idea of having awards be for both forum and in-game achievements - that sounds great to me. I assume that we can upload our own images for the icons? I figure that's what you did with the partyhats. We will have to add the in-game rewards manually, after a player specifically seeks it out though. I guess which means we'd need to (after we've created all the rewards) add an information thread as to what all the rewards are.

I think it'd be a great addition to the forums, and to publicize. Maybe players would want their recognition on the forums even if they don't use them much. Like @Beth said, it could cause incentive to post or use the forums a bit more often.

Wonderful updates to the forums again, I'm liking it more & more.