Pauper: Properly Unique The Tavern Open the Doors!

Hello From Vintage!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: VintageHello From Vintage!
Feel as though now would be an ideal time to formally introduce myself to the community. I have been fortunate enough to meet some of you already but here's the full introduction!

Hello all! My in-game name is Vintage but my real name is Callum. I'm a 23 year old male from the United Kingdom. I have been around the server for roughly a week now and I am having a wonderful time getting to know the current online players. 

Offline, I am a student studying my Master of Arts Degree in Film and Television. I have been studying this industry and involved with it for roughly nine years now and plan to continue my studies further in late 2019 by applying for my Doctorate to finalise my studies. For my interests, I enjoy freelance photography usually ranging around architecture or natural landscapes. I am an avid reader, particularly interested in traditional literature. Music taste varies but have a fond passion for Classical and Jazz.

I have been playing RuneScape related games for roughly 15 years now on and off; growing a vast knowledge of information about how they function and how to succeed strategically. I am incredibly fond of the 718 revision, and thrilled to see that the server offers no Pay To Win schemes for even competition amongst players.

If you would like to know anything else about me or just fancy a conversation, I am always happy to talk! If not, I hope to see you all around in-game and on the Forums/Discord over the next few weeks!
"Eventually, all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know that everything happens for a reason" - Albert Schweitzer 
Hello Vintage, I am Beth! Nice to meet you again sir C: What an intro!

I also love photography, it's a hobby of mine! I don't do any freelance work though. I'm more of a writer (I know I don't show it in my posts Big Grin )

Yes, no P2W with having toonnss of items available to us is an impressive thing. We are all proud of Gemu <3

Hope to see you in game if I ever login! Big Grin
(01-07-2019, 08:46 PM)Beth Wrote: Hello Vintage, I am Beth! Nice to meet you again sir C: What an intro!

I also love photography, it's a hobby of mine! I don't do any freelance work though. I'm more of a writer (I know I don't show it in my posts Big Grin )

Yes, no P2W with having toonnss of items available to us is an impressive thing. We are all proud of Gemu <3

Hope to see you in game if I ever login! Big Grin
Great to meet again Beth! Thought I'd try get as much of the basics done in one thread Big Grin

Haven't been doing much work lately due to my studies but hopefully will get back into it once they're over. Do you write literature or script? Done a couple of years of script writing but it never got moved forward as a focus. 

Very rare to come by something like this so hopefully I'll be here to stay for a long time!
"Eventually, all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know that everything happens for a reason" - Albert Schweitzer